We love we what do every day, and we feel that it shows in the way our guests look and feel when they walk out of A Spencer Gellise Salon. No matter the service you are here for … cut, style, color, texture, treat, extend, or wax … we want you to love what we do.
We feel that haircutting is an art, not a one-size-fits-all service. We have advanced technical training in the current styles and techniques. Each cut is customized for each client and on-trend.
• Ultimate Haircut $56-$100
Hair & Scalp exfoliation | Hair Masque | Hand Massage | Cut | Style
• Essential Haircut $42-$75
Shampoo | Cut | Style
• Express Haircut $28-$50
10 & under
Dry end trim (available with stylist professional discretion only)
We offer tape-ins and hand tied hair extensions for volume, length, or for chemical-free highlights.
Tape-in Hair Extensions |Quote
Hand Tied Weft Hair Extensions |Quote
Novalash Eyelash Extensions
- Full Set $250
- Fill $60
We are confident in our innovation and creativity in special-occasion styling, whether it’s for the BIG day or just stylish night out.
- Chic Style $28-$50 (short to shoulder length hair)
- Posh Style $42-75 (shoulder length to long hair)
- Glam Style $80 (Updo formal styling)
- Makeup $50 with False Lashes $65
Color is our specialty! At A Spencer Gellise Salon, we’re true experts in customized color and we work with the very best products available. “What goes inside the tube is just as important as the color it creates. The choices we made are PPD free, ammonia-free and naturally-derived ingredients like aloe vera, honey, shea butter, and pomegranate.” ~ Kevin Murphy
(Includes Countom Color | Wash | Style)
- Color $84-$150 • Color Regrowth Retouch $70-$125
- Foil $112-$200 • Mini Foil $70-$125
- Dimensional Color $112-$200
- Babylights | Balayage | Ombre’ $140-$250
- Balayage $140-$250 | Mini Balayage $84-$150
- Platinum Card $168 -$300 | Platinum Card Touchup $84 -$150
- Color Transformation Quote
- Add Ons | Tone $25
- Add Ons | Refine $50
- Add Ons | Extra Color $25
Have straight hair and you want it curly? We can do that. Got curly hair and you want it straightened? We can do that too.
- Perm $80-$136
- Perm Long hair $120-$204+
- Gk Smoothing Treatment $200-$250
Add on to any haircare service
- Dream Filter Treatment | WORKS LIKE A MAGNET | Color-distorting elements found in tap and well water | Metals that interfere with color processing | Minerals that leave a dulling film on hair and make your hair feel stiff, coarse and rough $10
- Kevin Murphy Hair Facial | Custom hair masque | Warm towel | Hand massage $15
Let’s face it, friends, sometimes you just need a wax.
- Brow $18
- Lip $12
- Chin $12
- Side $12
Milbon’s Signature SMOOTH treatment is designed to address wiry or tangled hair with low- to-medium damage.
This deep-conditioning treatment smoothes hair cuticles and seals in hydration, instantly detangling hair and leaving it ultra polished and shiny for up to five weeks. An optional primer can be used to extend results, and the stylists can customize for fine, medium, or coarse hair. This service includes four vials of an at-home weekly booster.
A three-step process, the treatment takes 10 to 15 minutes
MOISTURE by Milbon treats dull, dry, or porous hair with low-to-medium damage that’s in need of extra hydration or a boost in color vibrancy.
MOISTURE deeply nourishes and moisturizes hair, restoring it from the inside out, without adding weight. Moisture is sealed in, and an at-home weekly booster provides results that last up to five weeks.
This hydrating treatment is a five-step process that takes 10 to 15 minutes to perform
REPAIR by Milbon is the perfect answer to dry, over-processed hair exhibiting high damage such as breakage, brittleness, or a cotton candy-like texture.
REPAIR reconstructs severely damaged hair with a deep treatment that improves uniformity and smoothness with its restorative properties. Two formulas are available, depending on whether hair is fine, or medium to coarse. An at-home weekly booster extends the results for up to five weeks.
This four-step process takes 10 to 15 minutes.